“AMBITIOUS PR provide exemplary work to Business West under the Department for International Trade contract, with a full understanding of the strategy and objectives from both a central government and South West region perspective.
A friendly and confident team of individuals, AMBITIOUS have produced some excellent work for us. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to a business who is seeking help with their PR strategy – and looking to execute it well.”
Charlotte Bradley, Marketing, Business West and Department For International Trade South West
BUSINESS WEST & DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Media & Blogger Relations
About Business West and The Department for International Trade partnership
The Department for International Trade is the government department responsible for promoting British trade across the world and ensuring the UK takes advantage of the huge opportunities available. It works in partnership with Business West, a not-for-profit company whose aim is to make the South West area the best place to live and work. Together they support business looking to export their products and services globally.
AMBITIOUS works with the Business West team and regional and central government teams to deliver proactive communications campaigns across the South West region.
Exporting offers opportunity to all sizes of business, so our challenge is to ensure that our media relations campaigns reach businesses operating in a wide variety of sectors – from food and drink to high tech – from across the whole of the South West region.
AMBITIOUS was appointed to ensure the deliver of a professional, responsive and results driven media relations service.
AMBITIOUS acts as the Department for International Trade’s South West press office team, delivering a range of media relations and content marketing services to engage potential exporters. This includes:
- Developing a regional media engagement strategy
- Developing a topical content calendar to maximise media opportunities
- Journalist liaison responding to media enquiries
- Identifying successful business case studies and drafting success stories
- Managing regional media relations – securing press coverage within online, broadcast and in print media channels to support the gov.uk initiative – the government’s single destination for information on UK trade, investment, tourism and education
- Editorial copywriting services including advertorials
We achieve widespread media coverage across regional business media channels including Bristol, Gloucester, Devon, Dorset, Cornwall and Wiltshire that helps to raise the benefits of exporting and showcase some of the region’s most successful exporters.