We have an award-winning track record delivering successful campaigns for trade clients – reaching tradesmen, contractors and installers to builders, plumbers, electricians and carpenters.
From workwear and building supplies to power tools and industrial products, we appreciate the benefits that a strong brand reputation delivers for clients who are operating in the trade sector. We’re well respected by the trade press and make it our business to invest in developing solid relationships with editors, individual journalists and publishers.
We know how to engage tradespeople due to its mixed demographic. In our experience one size doesn’t fit all. And, we understand that building profile and brand awareness goes beyond the product.
We’ve also developed great sector insight and valued partners including trade shows and industry initiatives such as Skill Build.
Our trade PR services include:
- Content strategy – audit & analysis, audience research, process planning, tone of voice & messaging, creative ideas development & campaign delivery
- Channel planning – trade press, social media, influencers, events & exhibitions
- Content creation – blogs, images, videos
- Copywriting for websites, brochures, articles, features, case studies & white papers
- Communications training – employee advocacy
- Crisis and issues management
- Design and print packages for events – leaflets, banners, promotional material
- Digital PR for SEO
- Exhibition support & event management
- Influencer relations
- Media relations and journalist engagement – press releases to forward features
- Media buying – trade press advertorials & sponsorship
- Press Office – first point of contact for journalists
- Social media – community management, posting, team training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trade show PR – press office, journalist liaison, press packs & press materials
- Video content
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
To find out more about how we can support your growth in trade sector, drop us a line today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 4 - @say_yuup Yuup is a new online marketplace where you can book & gift experiences in #Bristol. As well as helping us discover experiences right on our doorstep, it also supports local businesses in finding new customers & unlocking new sustainable revenue streams 🙌
Day 3 – @socialmediaweek While other events were being cancelled, the SMW organisers were busy creating #SMWONE. Featuring over 170 hours of live streamed sessions and 270 top speakers, the 4-week virtual conference allowed businesses over the globe to connect and learn🤳💻
Day 2 – @Bradfords_Build 🔧 In order to support tradespeople undertaking essential work in the South West, Bradfords Building Supplies remained operational during lockdown, and pivoted their business plans overnight to become available for collection and delivery 💪
Day 1: @Bristol_CI Who better to kickstart our Christmas list than Bristol Creative Industries? In the early days of lockdown, BCI set up the ‘Pay it Forward’ campaign. From legal support to marketing advice, our creative community really pulled through! #PayitForwardBristol
This Christmas, we want to shine a light on some businesses that have thrived despite the pandemic. So, for the first 12 days of December, we’ll be highlighting a business a day in this thread🎄 Without further ado… #BristolBusiness Full blog: ambitiouspr.co.uk/2020/12/01/… pic.twitter.com/nO4JYVmrrb