We have an award-winning track record delivering successful campaigns for trade clients – reaching tradesmen, contractors and installers to builders, plumbers, electricians and carpenters.
From workwear and building supplies to power tools and industrial products, we appreciate the benefits that a strong brand reputation delivers for clients who are operating in the trade sector. We’re well respected by the trade press and make it our business to invest in developing solid relationships with editors, individual journalists and publishers.
We know how to engage tradespeople due to its mixed demographic. In our experience one size doesn’t fit all. And, we understand that building profile and brand awareness goes beyond the product.
We’ve also developed great sector insight and valued partners including trade shows and industry initiatives such as Skill Build.
Our trade PR services include:
- Content strategy – audit & analysis, audience research, process planning, tone of voice & messaging, creative ideas development & campaign delivery
- Channel planning – trade press, social media, influencers, events & exhibitions
- Content creation – blogs, images, videos
- Copywriting for websites, brochures, articles, features, case studies & white papers
- Communications training – employee advocacy
- Crisis and issues management
- Design and print packages for events – leaflets, banners, promotional material
- Digital PR for SEO
- Exhibition support & event management
- Influencer relations
- Media relations and journalist engagement – press releases to forward features
- Media buying – trade press advertorials & sponsorship
- Press Office – first point of contact for journalists
- Social media – community management, posting, team training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trade show PR – press office, journalist liaison, press packs & press materials
- Video content
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
To find out more about how we can support your growth in trade sector, drop us a line today at email@example.com.
A strong #mediarelations strategy is at the heart of any #technologyPR campaign, so below are our top five tips on how tech companies should pitch to press 👇 For more details, see our full blog - bit.ly/3ijrLQy #techpr #pragency pic.twitter.com/PWoH5Ms7Gd
We’ve been revisiting some of the great sessions delivered at @smwbristol last year & in this one @joyannboyce talks #inclusivemarketing. In this blog, we share some of Joyann's tips on how brands can be inclusive in their marketing campaigns - ow.ly/KKAK50AMkl0
Last month we were able to offer a 4-week 'remote working' #internship & so we took on our first Business Development Executive, Sophie! If you're interested in learning about Sophie's role and time with us, check out this blog: ow.ly/hLPU50AKdOh pic.twitter.com/kGOlpZatpq
With over 4 million apps available on app stores to compete with, a well thought out launch campaign can make the difference between a marketing ‘buzz’ or a disastrous fail! Here are 5 things you should consider before launching an app: ow.ly/8AiA50AGbXT #techpr #applaunch pic.twitter.com/OMxnB1U95V