We have an award-winning track record delivering successful campaigns for trade clients.
From workwear and building supplies to power tools and industrial products, we appreciate the benefits that a strong brand reputation delivers for clients who are operating in the trade sector. We’re well respected by the trade press and make it our business to invest in developing solid relationships with editors, individual journalists and publishers.
We know how to engage tradespeople – due to its mixed demographic, in our experience one size doesn’t fit all. And, we understand that building profile and brand awareness goes beyond the product.
We’ve also developed great sector insight and valued partners including trade shows and industry initiatives such as Skill Build.
Our trade PR services include:
- Content strategy – audit & analysis, audience research, process planning, tone of voice & messaging, creative ideas development & campaign delivery
- Channel planning – trade press, social media, influencers, events & exhibitions
- Content creation – blogs, images, videos
- Copywriting for websites, brochures, articles, features, case studies & white papers
- Communications training – employee advocacy
- Crisis and issues management
- Design and print packages for events – leaflets, banners, promotional material
- Digital PR for SEO
- Exhibition support & event management
- Influencer relations
- Media relations and journalist engagement – press releases to forward features
- Media buying – trade press advertorials & sponsorship
- Press Office – first point of contact for journalists
- Social media – community management, posting, team training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trade show PR – press office, journalist liaison, press packs & press materials
- Video content
The @WestonbirtArb Enchanted Trail has long been a favourite event amongst many of us here at AMBITIOUS HQ so we were thrilled to have been given the chance to get involved last month in supporting the Forestry England team🌲 Read more about our campaign: bit.ly/35LaLfr
It's fantastic to see the second phase of @OriginWorkspace officially open for business! If you're looking for a collaborative and professional office space in central Bristol, contact the team today 👇#coworkingspace #bristolbusiness bit.ly/3704DSd
Interested in a career in the creative & tech industries? Later this month Lis & Izzy will be joining @Bristol_Media at #DigiCities, sharing their insight into growth markets, desired skills & apprenticeships. #bristolbusiness #pragency Free ticket 👉 bit.ly/35P2mHY pic.twitter.com/1E2YIoGmpJ
As we head into the new year, our latest #blog examines the trends shaping the industry this year. Take a look and let us know what you think the #PRtrends are for 2020 📈 #2020trends #fridayreads Read more here: bit.ly/2tExSuR
It's 2020 & we're kicking off the new decade with a busy month. As well as plenty of networking, team AMBITIOUS are speaking at two events this month 🗣️ Here's a roundup of what we're looking forward to in January- ow.ly/7j0i50xQ0MC How are you kicking off the new year?