We have an award-winning track record delivering successful campaigns for trade clients.
From workwear and building supplies to power tools and industrial products, we appreciate the benefits that a strong brand reputation delivers for clients who are operating in the trade sector. We’re well respected by the trade press and make it our business to invest in developing solid relationships with editors, individual journalists and publishers.
We know how to engage tradespeople – due to its mixed demographic, in our experience one size doesn’t fit all. And, we understand that building profile and brand awareness goes beyond the product.
Our work in the trade sector means we have the pleasure of working with clients based regionally and overseas including Dickies Workwear and Timberland Pro, Bft Automation and Bradfords. We’ve also developed great sector insight and valued partners including trade shows and industry initiatives such as Skill Build.
Our trade PR services include:
- Content strategy – audit & analysis, audience research, process planning, tone of voice & messaging, creative ideas development & campaign delivery
- Channel planning – trade press, social media, influencers, events & exhibitions
- Content creation – blogs, images, videos
- Copywriting for websites, brochures, articles, features, case studies & white papers
- Communications training – employee advocacy
- Crisis and issues management
- Design and print packages for events – leaflets, banners, promotional material
- Digital PR for SEO
- Exhibition support & event management
- Influencer relations
- Media relations and journalist engagement – press releases to forward features
- Media buying – trade press advertorials & sponsorship
- Press Office – first point of contact for journalists
- Social media – community management, posting, team training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trade show PR – press office, journalist liaison, press packs & press materials
- Video content
Our clients – add clients and links here
Christmas is everyone's favourite time of year and with a host of networking, parties and festive treats in store, team AMBITIOUS are ready to get their Christmas jumpers on 🎅 What are you most excited for this month? ow.ly/ACF850xsAmK
Christmas has arrived at AMBITIOUS HQ! We're kickstarting the festivities with our 12 days of #AMBXmas. Keep an eye on our Instagram stories over the next few weeks to see what we get up to 👀🎄 Fancy joining us? Share your festive activities using #AMBXmas. #pragency #bristol pic.twitter.com/9MsoPDeTNL
#FridayReads Hannah recently attended SMW London to hear all about the latest trends facing the industry. Find out more about what she got up to and her top insights from industry experts below 👇🏼 #SMWLDN #socialmedia #insights #trends bit.ly/33k727v
Following a successful launch in #Bristol, @WhistlePunksUK have been slung into the spotlight with a spread in @thetimes and an interview on @bbcrb! Find out more about our work on Whistle Punks' Bristol Launch on our blog - bit.ly/2OmNbjR pic.twitter.com/8GTkdZ5Diq