We have an award-winning track record delivering successful campaigns for trade clients.
From workwear and building supplies to power tools and industrial products, we appreciate the benefits that a strong brand reputation delivers for clients who are operating in the trade sector. We’re well respected by the trade press and make it our business to invest in developing solid relationships with editors, individual journalists and publishers.
We know how to engage tradespeople – due to its mixed demographic, in our experience one size doesn’t fit all. And, we understand that building profile and brand awareness goes beyond the product.
We’ve also developed great sector insight and valued partners including trade shows and industry initiatives such as Skill Build.
Our trade PR services include:
- Content strategy – audit & analysis, audience research, process planning, tone of voice & messaging, creative ideas development & campaign delivery
- Channel planning – trade press, social media, influencers, events & exhibitions
- Content creation – blogs, images, videos
- Copywriting for websites, brochures, articles, features, case studies & white papers
- Communications training – employee advocacy
- Crisis and issues management
- Design and print packages for events – leaflets, banners, promotional material
- Digital PR for SEO
- Exhibition support & event management
- Influencer relations
- Media relations and journalist engagement – press releases to forward features
- Media buying – trade press advertorials & sponsorship
- Press Office – first point of contact for journalists
- Social media – community management, posting, team training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trade show PR – press office, journalist liaison, press packs & press materials
- Video content
Last week, Greg and Helen from our team attended the @BrisPropertyAwd launch reception at @OriginWorkspace. @GregIngh revealed that the awards this year are set to be bigger and better than ever, we can't wait! 👏 #bristolpropertyawards pic.twitter.com/eA8dfxluy8
At AMBITIOUS HQ we've hit some pretty big milestones that we'd like to share! - 4 amazing new clients ✅ - Team expansion 👩🏻👱🏻♀️ - Office puppy 🐶 For more info about our new clients and recent hires, read our blog👇 #bristolbusiness #pragency ow.ly/7UZ550yoqg0
As well as Izzy featuring in @BristolLive this month, we've secured some amazing coverage for our clients. Well done team AMBITIOUS 🤩 If you want to find out how to get your business featured in the press, get in touch: ow.ly/vusF50ykl85 #bristolbusiness #naw20 #pragency pic.twitter.com/OeKFssjAjg
Julian Knight, chair elect of the @DCMS Committee calls for "a muscular approach" to #socialmedia regulations. It'll be interesting to see how platforms will approach #Ofcom’s new powers to enforce regulations. We think it’s a step in the right direction, what do you think?👇
The team have a busy day tomorrow! Starting with EVO networking in morning, followed by @Bristol_Media & @BIMA's Immersive Tech Masterclass and the launch of the @BrisPropertyAwd! Read our blog to find out what else we're looking forward to this month 👉 ow.ly/GACC50yj8qM