We have an award-winning track record delivering successful campaigns for trade clients.
From workwear and building supplies to power tools and industrial products, we appreciate the benefits that a strong brand reputation delivers for clients who are operating in the trade sector. We’re well respected by the trade press and make it our business to invest in developing solid relationships with editors, individual journalists and publishers.
We know how to engage tradespeople – due to its mixed demographic, in our experience one size doesn’t fit all. And, we understand that building profile and brand awareness goes beyond the product.
We’ve also developed great sector insight and valued partners including trade shows and industry initiatives such as Skill Build.
Our trade PR services include:
- Content strategy – audit & analysis, audience research, process planning, tone of voice & messaging, creative ideas development & campaign delivery
- Channel planning – trade press, social media, influencers, events & exhibitions
- Content creation – blogs, images, videos
- Copywriting for websites, brochures, articles, features, case studies & white papers
- Communications training – employee advocacy
- Crisis and issues management
- Design and print packages for events – leaflets, banners, promotional material
- Digital PR for SEO
- Exhibition support & event management
- Influencer relations
- Media relations and journalist engagement – press releases to forward features
- Media buying – trade press advertorials & sponsorship
- Press Office – first point of contact for journalists
- Social media – community management, posting, team training
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trade show PR – press office, journalist liaison, press packs & press materials
- Video content
Last night Evie attended the @EvoNetworking January Evening Meal at @HarveyNichols Bristol for a night of networking and delicious food 🥂 #bristolbusiness #networking #bristolevents pic.twitter.com/KnJnrQmFSm
“Emotion persuades people far more than rationality!” - Nick Barthram, founder & strategy director, @FirehausUK A brilliant afternoon with @Bristol_Media learning about how some of the most fundamental principles of marketing are often overlooked. #pragency #digitalmarketing pic.twitter.com/SeBMI5WHgp
After their sell-out talk at the @BSSW2019, Evie & Hannah, #socialmedia wizards at AMBITIOUS, will be delivering their '10 Things Your Business Needs to do on Social Media' seminar at @EvoNetworking at the end of the month. Tickets 🎟: bit.ly/2GcTGk5 #bristolbusiness pic.twitter.com/ZJB5vaKK5q
The @WestonbirtArb Enchanted Trail has long been a favourite event amongst many of us here at AMBITIOUS HQ so we were thrilled to have been given the chance to get involved last month in supporting the Forestry England team🌲 Read more about our campaign: bit.ly/35LaLfr
It's fantastic to see the second phase of @OriginWorkspace officially open for business! If you're looking for a collaborative and professional office space in central Bristol, contact the team today 👇#coworkingspace #bristolbusiness bit.ly/3704DSd