Earned media is unpaid media coverage that is generated through press releases, features, providing topical comments and broadcast interviews.
Building earned media can be daunting for businesses and brands – it often takes considerable networking and relationship building with journalists, as well as skilled timing, topicality and context.
As a PR company, this is our heartland at AMBITIOUS. Our team brings a wealth of experience in media relations and a thorough understanding of what makes newsworthy content. We can help you with:
- Press releases – crafting press releases that appeal to journalists and align to your company goals or brand values
- Coverage – converting press releases into successful press coverage through our strong media contacts
- Features and articles – developing bespoke pitches to appeal to individual publications and media outlets
- News jacking – responding to breaking news with your ideas or angles, showing your business is on the pulse and well-informed
- Spokespeople – selecting and briefing spokespeople for your business to comment in interviews and increase the chances of coverage.
Read more about how AMBITIOUS surpassed press coverage targets for Whistle Punks across key media, including national coverage in The Times and BBC Radio Bristol. For Bristol Marriott Hotel, we used earned media to rebuild the brand, securing feature contributions, interviews, news stories and society photo-led stories. And, for Bft Automation how a proactive media relations programme helps this specialist in access automation speak to the installer community in their own trade sector and raise awareness in target sectors such as hotels, leisure and facilities management.
“Providing an excellent all round service, from traditional applications (media communications, press releases etc) right through to strategic thinking.”
“Ambitious are not only a team of great minds and fantastically creative thinkers, they are also an endearing group of people to work with. They took the time to really understand my business and what I hoped to achieve. The results we’re far beyond what I might have expected.”
“Ambitious PR is one of the best PR agencies I have ever worked with. They think beyond traditional PR and have helped us establish strategic partnerships with trade and educational bodies. They have integrated our PR and social media strategies which has been hugely beneficial to our brand. They focus on results and have been a great asset to our team.”