Choose your next crisis communications agency carefully. At some point in the history of your company, you’ll be faced with an incident that wasn’t part of the plan. You’ll need to deal with it quickly and responsibly using crisis PR to manage your internal and external communications. From product recalls, industrial accidents and death or injury as a result of employee error to data breaches, allegations, company restructures and disgruntled staff or suppliers, a crisis communications plan can help you to prepare for, react to and manage any issue, no matter how serious.
We help clients with their crisis communications planning and we anticipate threats to their reputation and advance plan their crisis communications response for a variety of issues and crisis situations. And, should the unexpected happen, we are here to provide frontline ‘first response’ communications support as an extension to the in-house team when you need it most.
Take control, manage and contain issues that threaten the brand’s reputation and that of your business leaders. Ensure the negative impact of the story is contained as much as possible across the media landscape.
AMBITIOUS is an experienced crisis communications agency, working with C-level executives and boards, HR and legal teams and other invested parties to plan and lead effective crisis communications. We are also a trusted partner and we are called upon to help clients rebuild their reputation following the fallout of an incident when brand reputation needs to be restored.
Our crisis communications agency services include:
- Crisis communications audit of your crisis management process to highlight any issues and processes that need rectifying
- Issue identification
- Creating a crisis communication plan for your organisation
- Strategic counsel and on-site crisis management support
- Message development to ensure that you are prepared
- Media management that’s on call 247, including first line of response press office
- Preparing reactive and proactive statements for the media, social media, internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting developing a position on the issues
- Monitoring and analysis of incidents and crisis situations across media and social media channels
- Helping company employees and representatives prepare for media interviews through simulations and media training
- Stakeholder research to support rebuilding your business or brand reputation following a crisis or an incident
- Media training
- Media monitoring
- Leadership message development, positioning and message rehearsal
- Response team
We offer a full range of services that will help your business repair and rebuild its reputation following a public relations crisis.
Recovering from a crisis needs to be part of your long-term communications strategy and our team has extensive experience in developing strategies to rebuild your reputation online, offline and everywhere in between. Understand what is issues management in PR and how it affects you.
“Providing an excellent all round service, from traditional applications (media communications, press releases etc) right through to strategic thinking.”
“Ambitious are not only a team of great minds and fantastically creative thinkers, they are also an endearing group of people to work with. They took the time to really understand my business and what I hoped to achieve. The results we’re far beyond what I might have expected.”
“Ambitious PR is one of the best PR agencies I have ever worked with. They think beyond traditional PR and have helped us establish strategic partnerships with trade and educational bodies. They have integrated our PR and social media strategies which has been hugely beneficial to our brand. They focus on results and have been a great asset to our team.”
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
Our focus is corporate and business-to-business communications. It’s our strength: it’s what we do best. If you think our PR agency can help your business or brand grow, then please get in touch by phone 0117 905 1177 or email [email protected]