A some point in the history of your company you’ll be faced with an incident that wasn’t part of the plan and you’ll need to deal with it quickly and responsibly. From product recalls, industrial accidents and death or injury as a result of employee error to data breaches, allegations, company restructures and disgruntled staff or suppliers, a crisis communications plan can help you to prepare for, react to and manage any issue, not matter how serious.
We help clients with their crisis communications planning and we anticipate threats to their reputation and advance plan their crisis communications response for a variety of issues and crisis situations. And, should the unexpected happen, we’re here to provide frontline ‘first response’ communications support as an extension to the inhouse team when you need it most.
AMBITIOUS is experienced in working with C-level executives and boards, HR and legal teams and other invested parties to plan and lead effective crisis communications. We are also a trusted partner and we are called upon to help clients rebuild their reputation following the fallout of an incident when brand reputation needs to be restored.
Our crisis communications services include:
- Crisis communications audit of your crisis management process to highlight any issues and processes that need rectifying
- Issue identification
- Creating a crisis communication plan for your organisation
- Strategic counsel and on-site crisis management support
- Message development to ensure that you are prepared
- Media management that’s on call 247, including first line of response press office
- Preparing reactive and proactive statements for the media, social media, internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and analysis of incidents and crisis situations across media and social media channels
- Helping company employees and representatives prepare for media interviews through simulations and media training
- Stakeholder research to support rebuilding your business or brand reputation following a crisis or an incident
- Media training
- Leadership message development, positioning and message rehearsal
Reputation Management (part of crisis & issues)
We offer a full range of services that will help your business repair and rebuild its reputation following a crisis.
Recovering from a crisis needs to be part of your long term communications strategy and our team has extensive experience of developing strategies to rebuild your reputation online, offline and everywhere in between.
“Providing an excellent all round service, from traditional applications (media communications, press releases etc) right through to strategic thinking.”
“Ambitious are not only a team of great minds and fantastically creative thinkers, they are also an endearing group of people to work with. They took the time to really understand my business and what I hoped to achieve. The results we’re far beyond what I might have expected.”
“Ambitious PR is one of the best PR agencies I have ever worked with. They think beyond traditional PR and have helped us establish strategic partnerships with trade and educational bodies. They have integrated our PR and social media strategies which has been hugely beneficial to our brand. They focus on results and have been a great asset to our team.”