Social media listening is a useful part of your social media toolkit as it gives your business better insight into what your stakeholders think about you, helping your business to open up a meaningful dialogue with them.
Essentially, social listening involves monitoring social media channels for mentions of your business, competitors, products, and related keywords. For social listening to be effective, this information needs to be analysed and turned into action.
At AMBITIOUS, our social media managers are highly skilled at listening and responding to help your business with audience development, market insight and competitor analysis.
Our social listening services include:
- Monitoring social media channels for mentions of your business or brand and products to develop better understanding of key audiences, such as customers and clients and target audiences.
- Keyword monitoring of hashtags and keywords relevant to your industry to provide deeper insight into your market.
- Monitoring of key competitor social accounts to understand audience sentiment for their brands and products.
- Developing an appropriate brand voice for social interaction.
- Daily engagement with brand mentions, taking online and offline actions when appropriate.
- Dealing with complaints and crisis management support.
- Analysis of listening activity to provide informed business development recommendations.
“The Ambitious team have been integral to the whole launch of Origin Workspace, involved right from the very start. They have been key to building the community around Origin, all our stakeholder engagement and really helping us bring the brand to life.”
“It was a pretty extraordinary feat to pull off and all credit to the AMBITIOUS team. This is the first time Bristol’s creative industries, and indeed the city, has done anything like this. AMBITIOUS not only raised income to fund the project, they then delivered a brilliant event cross location and sector. Social Media Week Bristol has such positive feedback.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
Our focus is corporate and business-to-business communications. It’s our strength: it’s what we do best. If you think our PR agency can help your business or brand grow, then please get in touch by phone 0117 905 1177 or email email@example.com