Business awards are a fundamental part of the B2B PR toolkit as they endorse a product, a service or company culture and publicly recognise its value within different industries.
We work with B2B and corporate clients to identify the most suitable and prestigious awards for their business and ensure that the award entries hit the mark.
Our approach to award entries includes:
- Thorough research of your industry and the most prestigious awards to enter
- Developing an awards calendar with entry deadlines and announcement dates for each award
- Checking eligibility and ensuring the most relevant categories are selected
- Gathering suitable evidence, fulfilling all entry requirements and completing applications
- Content creation, social amplification and media relations for successful shortlists and wins.
“Providing an excellent all round service, from traditional applications (media communications, press releases etc) right through to strategic thinking.”
“Ambitious are not only a team of great minds and fantastically creative thinkers, they are also an endearing group of people to work with. They took the time to really understand my business and what I hoped to achieve. The results we’re far beyond what I might have expected.”
“Ambitious PR is one of the best PR agencies I have ever worked with. They think beyond traditional PR and have helped us establish strategic partnerships with trade and educational bodies. They have integrated our PR and social media strategies which has been hugely beneficial to our brand. They focus on results and have been a great asset to our team.”
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
Our focus is corporate and business-to-business communications. It’s our strength: it’s what we do best. If you think our PR agency can help your business or brand grow, then please get in touch by phone 0117 905 1177 or email email@example.com