Are you an AMBITIOUS senior PR professional? Passionate about corporate and B2B PR? Seeking the chance to flex your experience, develop great ideas and embrace new challenges? Come and talk to AMBITIOUS!
We’re expanding the team and we’re looking for AMBITIOUS senior PR professionals to join our A-Team.
You currently hold the role of Senior PR Account Manager or Account Director at a PR agency in the business-to-business or corporate team. Or perhaps you are now working in-house but miss the heady days of agency life and want a route back? We call the role Senior PR Consultant, just an FYI!
Why join us?
Come and work with an award-winning, growth-driven independent agency packed with talent and tenacity! AMBITIOUS by name and by nature, we are a PR-led communications agency that delivers integrated strategic communications. Four times winner of The Drum Recommends Best PR Agency Award – the only industry award based on client ratings and feedback.
Based in Bristol, we work with regional and national fast-growth businesses, medium to large corporates, multinationals, and everything in-between.
The industry sectors in which we are strong reflect many of the business priorities of the South West. This includes technology and innovation, property and construction, education, healthcare, finance, and professional services.
Our agency is expanding. To support this next stage of planned growth the role we are hiring for is to help lead client campaigns within our Client Services Team, so you must be adept at campaign planning, client management as well as delivery of quality work across PESO channels – from content creation and client counsel to earned media relations and social media.
You’re likely to be an experienced business-to-business Senior PR Account Manager or Account Director ready to flex their skills and make a valued contribution in a new agency.
You may have experience in other areas of communications, but you will have a solid five plus years’ experience in business-to-business and/or corporate PR, preferably in an agency setting.
You’ll be experienced in the following:
- Helping to grow a portfolio of clients
- Campaign development, execution, and creative ideas
- Day-to-day client management, advice, and support
- Producing a high standard of written business content (e.g. press releases, thought leadership, opinion articles, and white papers)
- Issues and crisis management & senior client counsel
- Results-driven media relations campaigns and press office management
- Account management skills – reporting, planning, meeting management
- Delivering high-quality work on time and on budget
- New business experience & track record – growing existing clients & pulling together proposals & pitching
- Bristol-based ideally. Over 65% of our business is West of England.
- Need to be a natural networker and very comfortable making connections.
You’ll have some experience of/or interest in:
- Social media content development and campaign planning
- Internal communications
- New business proposal writing and pitches
The ideal applicant will also possess the following qualities:
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident, dynamic communicator who relishes building client relationships
- Skills and appetite to develop and grow clients
- Passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- Interest in personal development/opportunity to learn new skills
- Flexibility and bravery to change the course of action and strategy as needed
- Confidence to inject fresh thinking or recommend efficient ways to do business
Package: What to expect
‘People Matter Most’ is one of our core values and we work hard to create a rewarding agency culture alongside offering a really great package that’s reviewed & updated in consultation with the team every year.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a package / staff support that includes flexible working hours, working from home or Bristol office, equipment for comfortable working from home (desk, chair etc.), performance bonuses, 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays & Christmas holidays, finish early Friday during the summer, MacBook Air & iPhone, personal performance coaching programme & training budget, healthcare scheme, pension & a host of team treats & eats. We LOVE a treat!
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Liz Gadd: email@example.com
Your covering letter should explain why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the team/business. We’d also love to see some examples of your work – tell us about campaigns that make you very proud of your achievements and why!
It would also be helpful to have the details of your current salary and package and your salary expectations.