We’re on the hunt for an AMBITIOUS B2B PR professional to join our growing team in Bristol …
Chomping at the bit to get ahead in your career? Aspire to be more than a cog in a wheel at your current PR agency? Seeking the chance to flex your experience, develop great ideas and embrace new challenges t an award winning Bristol PR agency? Come and talk to AMBITIOUS!
You currently hold the role of Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant or Senior Consultant at a PR agency in the business-to-business or corporate team. Or perhaps you are now working in-house but miss the heady days of agency life and want a route back?
Come and work with an award-winning, fast-growing, independent agency packed with talent and tenacity! AMBITIOUS by name and by nature, we are a PR-led communications agency that delivers integrated strategic communications.
Based in Bristol, we work with regional and national business founders, scale-up and fast-growth businesses, medium to large corporates, multinationals, and everything in-between.
The industry sectors in which we are strong reflect many of the business priorities of the South West. This includes technology and innovation, healthcare, property and construction, education, high-value design and engineering, and professional services including financial services, law, and management consultancy.
Recently winning a national RAR Drum magazine award for Best PR Consultancy based on client ratings, we are keen to hear from individuals that share our passion for first-rate client service.
You are likely to be an experienced business-to-business Account Manager ripe for promotion or a Senior Account Manager ready to flex their skills in a new setting.
You may have experience in other areas of communications, but you will have a solid 3-5 years’ experience in business-to-business and/or corporate PR, preferably in an agency setting.
You’ll be experienced in the following:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Strategy & planning in line with budget & brief
- Campaign development and creative ideas
- Day-to-day client and team management
- Producing a high standard of written business copy (e.g. press releases, thought leadership, opinion articles and white papers)
- Results-driven media relations campaigns – offline and online from print through to online and blogger relations
- Account management skills – reporting, planning, meeting management
- Delivering high-quality work on time and on budget
You’ll have some experience of/or interest in:
- Social media content development and campaign planning
- Internal communications
- Influencer and stakeholder engagement
- Issues and crisis management
- New business proposal writing and pitches
The ideal applicant will also possess the following qualities:
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident, dynamic communicator who relishes building client relationships
- Skills and appetite to develop and grow clients
- Passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- Interest in personal development/opportunity to learn new skills
- Flexibility and bravery to change course of action and strategy as needed
- Confidence to inject fresh thinking or recommend efficient ways to do business
Role: Full time, Permanent. Based at AMBITIOUS’ office in Redland, Bristol.
Salary: £30k to £40k depending on experience. Incentives and bonuses offered for new business leads you bring into the agency.
Holiday: 25 days a year plus bank holidays
Also important: Literate in Word, PPT & Excel. Full driving licence.
We’re working with Liz Gadd and the team at Moxie & Mettle with this role. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Liz Gadd – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your covering letter should explain why you are interested in the role of B2B PR professional and what you can bring to the team/business. We’d also love to see some examples of your work – tell us about campaigns that make you very proud of your achievements & why!
It would also be helpful to have the details of your current salary and package and your salary expectations.
If you’ve got questions before you apply, please email Liz Gadd on email@example.com or call her on 0117 301 8222