When clients want to keep social media management in-house but need improve their understanding of what social media can delivery for their business, AMBITIOUS can help them through tailored social media marketing training packages.
Every business is different and so we work closely with each client to make sure we design the most effective training for their needs. This includes:
- Audit of current channels – understanding what has been achieved so far and where improvements can be made.
- Competitor analysis – what competitors are doing well and any learnings that can be applied.
- Technical walk-throughs of different channels, platforms and apps – whether you need to brush up on how to use Instagram Stories or need to be shown how to use a social channel from scratch.
- Content creation – how to create a content plan, what to include and tips to help you come up with new content ideas.
- Analytics training – how to access and monitor your analytics and additional tools available.
- Ad creation – using an ad budget wisely, how to create ads and how to monitor results.
- Employee advocacy training – how to use your workforce to help you promote your brand or business.
Find out more details about our Employee Advocacy Social Media Workshop and how it can help your business.
“The Ambitious team have been integral to the whole launch of Origin Workspace, involved right from the very start. They have been key to building the community around Origin, all our stakeholder engagement and really helping us bring the brand to life.”
“It was a pretty extraordinary feat to pull off and all credit to the AMBITIOUS team. This is the first time Bristol’s creative industries, and indeed the city, has done anything like this. AMBITIOUS not only raised income to fund the project, they then delivered a brilliant event cross location and sector. Social Media Week Bristol has such positive feedback.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”