Good social media community management should be at the heart of all social media activity. Your community is what puts the ‘social’ into social media and what gives your content a purpose, so making sure there is a process to manage interactions and opportunities across your social channels will help it thrive and grow.
By building and interacting with your own community thorough social media, your business can forge valuable relationships directly with audiences.
This direct access with your social media community not only helps you learn more about what your customers want, expect and need from you, it also provides you with a channel to provide support and information about your business, products and services or other value added content you can offer.
Our social media community management services include:
- Mapping out all stakeholders on social such as employees, customers, existing groups and communities, influencers and micro influencers, industry bodies, competitors, media outlets, charities and campaign groups.
- Building lists and social listening to make community building time efficient.
- Mapping out social hashtags to monitor and engage with.
- Developing an effective follower strategy.
- Making relevant and meaningful contributions to suitable posts, threads and discussions.
- Responding to brand/company mentions to keep dialogue open and positive.
- Daily monitoring of social channels to boost interaction and respond to any issues.
- Daily monitoring of social inboxes.
- Crisis management support.
- Helping to develop employee advocacy programmes.
“The Ambitious team have been integral to the whole launch of Origin Workspace, involved right from the very start. They have been key to building the community around Origin, all our stakeholder engagement and really helping us bring the brand to life.”
“It was a pretty extraordinary feat to pull off and all credit to the AMBITIOUS team. This is the first time Bristol’s creative industries, and indeed the city, has done anything like this. AMBITIOUS not only raised income to fund the project, they then delivered a brilliant event cross location and sector. Social Media Week Bristol has such positive feedback.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”