Shared media is content that is specifically created to be shared across your social media channels including posts to platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
To make an impact, the content you create for shared media needs to get shared so to ensure that’s effective you need a shared media content strategy, an understanding of what target audiences want and what will grab their attention. That’s where the AMBITIOUS team can help.
As an integrated PR agency, AMBITIOUS brings a proven track record of social media management and how this supports a marketing campaign across paid, earned, shared and owned media channels. We work with and appreciate the importance of other media channels that host or promote content and make sure these all work together, working hard to share your content as widely as possible across shared media channels.
Our approach to shared media incorporates:
- Social media – building and nurturing communities, developing content and mechanisms to increase shares, social listening and analytics to improve performance.
- Promotional activity – use our expertise to ensure that paid promotion budgets are spent wisely.
- Influencer engagement – identifying the most suitable influencers for your business or campaign, targeting them effectively and managing the relationship for maximum impact.
- Employee engagement – advice and training to encourage employees to become advocates on social media.
- Partnerships – developing wider partnerships to increase shares on partner networks, such as websites, newsletters and intranets.
- Sponsorship – arranging third parties to share your content under a sponsored agreement.
Want to see how our influencer engagement campaigns have got results? Read about our work with the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel.
Interested in how effective social media management can boost your shared media? Find out about our work with Dickies Workwear.
Or to understand more about shared media and how it fits into the PESO planning framework, read our blog Shared media and the PESO framework.
“The Ambitious team have been integral to the whole launch of Origin Workspace, involved right from the very start. They have been key to building the community around Origin, all our stakeholder engagement and really helping us bring the brand to life.”
“It was a pretty extraordinary feat to pull off and all credit to the AMBITIOUS team. This is the first time Bristol’s creative industries, and indeed the city, has done anything like this. AMBITIOUS not only raised income to fund the project, they then delivered a brilliant event cross location and sector. Social Media Week Bristol has such positive feedback.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”