Successful organic social content takes time to plan and needs a level of expertise to get results. Despite popular opinion, companies can still get good organic results on social media providing the content is creative, time is allocated to community building and management and decent analytics are in place.
We start by establishing the social media community. This involves:
- Mapping out all stakeholders on social such as employees, customers, existing groups and communities, influencers and micro influencers, industry bodies, competitors, media outlets, charities and campaign groups.
- Building lists and social listening to make community building time efficient.
- Making relevant and meaningful contributions to suitable posts, threads and discussions.
- Responding to brand/company mentions to keep dialogue open and positive.
We also help you build creative content that gets shares by:
- Focusing on the hero/hub/hygiene method to ensure a consistent flow of different types of content.
- Developing a content planner that is bespoke to your business and reflects your areas of expertise and interest.
- Posting at the most opportune times to ensure maximum reach.
- Using the best content type for each post, such as video, infographics and imagery.
- Working with the community to encourage user-generated content.
- Developing an employee advocacy programme to amplify core content through their networks.
“The Ambitious team have been integral to the whole launch of Origin Workspace, involved right from the very start. They have been key to building the community around Origin, all our stakeholder engagement and really helping us bring the brand to life.”
“It was a pretty extraordinary feat to pull off and all credit to the AMBITIOUS team. This is the first time Bristol’s creative industries, and indeed the city, has done anything like this. AMBITIOUS not only raised income to fund the project, they then delivered a brilliant event cross location and sector. Social Media Week Bristol has such positive feedback.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”