TWITTER MARKETING HELP
Is your organisation struggling to shake its Twitter tail feathers? Are you trying to make your Twitter feed into something more exciting, interesting and worth reading?
You are not alone, Twitter challenges even the most experienced of communication professionals. Not least because of the amount of time it can take to develop a really good Twitter feed.
Getting Twitter marketing help from an external PR communications agency like Ambitious can give you new perspective, ideas and skills to develop your Twitter strategy into something that clearly supports your business objectives.
At Ambitious we make the most complex business messages simple to understand and implement strategies that make ‘perceived-to-be-boring’ industries engaging and interesting.
Our strength as a public relations communications agency means that we are a team of experienced writers who are used to understanding what works for the media and then creating the right content for all types of media platforms. We are always thinking about what the right message is, what the tone of voice should be and importantly what a particular audience will find interesting to read.
How can we help you with Twitter marketing?
The Twitter ‘planning stage’. We’ll help you to:
- Create a plan so that you know what to say, when to say it and who to say it to.
- Define clear visual guidelines so all imagery used on Twitter supports the look and feel of your brand.
- Develop a clear and consistent brand voice.
Your Twitter handle should have a specific identity, rather than trying to be all things to all people.
“You will lose followers & credibility if your posts are confusing and irrelevant. Invest time in reading posts from your customers, influencers and other important audiences, thoughtfully craft a response before you reply.”
The Twitter ‘doing stage’. We’ll help you to:
- Create original content and write Tweets that will make your brand stand out to your customers.
- Make your customers and other important audiences feel valued by sharing their content and replying to their questions. This is where 80% of the Twitter effort should go to get real results & value for your organisation.
- Set up and manage paid-for Twitter advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrate that Twitter activity has contributed towards your organisation’s business goals with easy-to-understand reports that you can share with your team.
We can help you with some or all of the above. Our approach is flexible as every business is different. We also understand the importance of integrating Twitter with your wider social media and marketing strategy.
We also offer Twitter training for internal marketing teams and one-off workshops that will help you to plan your strategy.
Still not sure if social media is right for your business? Then read more about it in our helpful blog post – What is social media marketing?