Turn your PR and marketing into a results powerhouse
Our survey of business leaders in the South West, UK, reveals their marketing and PR challenges and plans for 2022. Find out how you can get your business seen and heard, and what tactics you need to be adopting to stand out next year.
Download the white paper to see
- what the priorities are for businesses in 2022;
- the top five areas where businesses will focus their efforts;
- what the primary marketing and PR goals are for businesses.
Download the whitepaper
- 43% of those surveyed will make social media a priority in 2022.
- 81% of respondents focused on ensuring they are more recognisable to potential customers.
- 62% of business leaders are building reputation and credibility through thought leadership activities.
- 51.4% of businesses are focusing on content creation for 2022.
- 35.1% of businesses are focusing on PR next year.
See where you need to invest to keep up with South West businesses and where your opportunities lie.
Get your brand in front of the right people at the right time and in the right way.
Chris Thurling, Chair, Bristol Creative Industries
“The market is far more buoyant, and we are starting to see the light at the end of what has felt like a long, dark tunnel. Businesses are feeling understandably cautious – if we’ve learned anything from the past 18 months, it’s that the unexpected can happen, of which we have no control.
What we all need to do now is look at the opportunities that come out of adversity – whether that’s a chance for greater agility, better collaboration at a local level, or new, innovative ways of getting our PR and marketing messages across.
There is much to feel optimistic about for the future of our creative industries in the region.”
We are an award-winning agency specialising in corporate and b2b communications, and we aim high, just like our clients. Always on schedule and on budget, we deliver the right message to the right people, in the right place at the right time, ensuring our clients achieve their ambitions. We’ve also won Best PR Agency in the UK 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 at The Drum Magazine’s RAR Awards and Best Content Strategy/Creation Agency 2021 (under 40 staff) at The Drum Recommends for Digital 2021.
We’re proud to call Bristol our home, but our reach is national and international, meeting the needs of our domestic and multinational clients. We’re also proud of our team, whose breadth of experience and expertise extends across sectors including property; construction and built environment; tech; financial and professional services; pharma and healthcare; education; public sector; and sustainability.