Internal communication is now regarded as an equally important part of the communications strategy as engaging external audiences.
Also referred to as employee engagement or staff communication, this activity centres around creating advocates of your employees. Good internal communication enables employees to recognise their role within the business, communicate positively and confidently about it and feel more valued as a result.
Focusing on building a strong internal communication strategy drives a number of business outcomes, including financial success, an enhanced customer experience, a high-performance culture, and improved talent attraction and retention.
We can help your business with:
- Communication and engagement during mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs, workforce reductions and other significant change
- Retention and recruitment of employees
- Campaigns for major milestone and anniversary celebrations
- Employee involvement in charity initiatives and sponsorships
- Designing communications functions
- Internal communications audits
- Introduction of new workforce tools and employee branding campaigns
- Social engagement, including content creation and amplification
- Visual content creation
- Leadership communication and storytelling training
- Culture and behaviour change planning
- Measurement and insights
“Providing an excellent all round service, from traditional applications (media communications, press releases etc) right through to strategic thinking.”
“Ambitious are not only a team of great minds and fantastically creative thinkers, they are also an endearing group of people to work with. They took the time to really understand my business and what I hoped to achieve. The results we’re far beyond what I might have expected.”
“Ambitious PR is one of the best PR agencies I have ever worked with. They think beyond traditional PR and have helped us establish strategic partnerships with trade and educational bodies. They have integrated our PR and social media strategies which has been hugely beneficial to our brand. They focus on results and have been a great asset to our team.”
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
Our focus is corporate and business-to-business communications. It’s our strength: it’s what we do best. If you think our PR agency can help your business or brand grow, then please get in touch by phone 0117 905 1177 or email email@example.com