We’re looking for a new team member at AMBITIOUS. So, if you’re looking for a change then see what we’ve got to offer …
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a multi-award winning PR agency where you can accelerate your career? Motivated by B2B, trade & corporate PR? Or, seeking the chance to develop your experience whilst working with a fun, friendly team of people? Come and talk to AMBITIOUS!
You currently hold the role of Account Executive or Senior Account Executive at a PR agency in the business-to-business or corporate team. Or perhaps you’ve started your career in-house but want to experience the diverse and varied opportunities agency life can bring?
AMBITIOUS by name and by nature, we are a PR led communications agency that delivers integrated strategic communications. Based in Bristol, we work with regional and national business founders, medium to large corporates, multinationals and everything in-between.
B2B and corporate communications is our strength: it’s what we do best. The industry sectors in which we are strong reflect many of the business priorities of the South West. This includes technology and innovation, property and construction, education and professional services including financial services, law and management consultancy.
The role we are hiring for is to work with our senior PR consultants on a variety of trade and b2b clients. We are particularly keen to hear from applicants with experience of trade PR campaigns and the construction and property sectors. This isn’t essential but is helpful.
As well as the opportunity to learn from our experienced PR team, you’ll have close exposure to our digital team. You’ll learn how to create fully integrated communications campaigns, which harness traditional PR with social and digital tactics to create award winning work.
We’re proud to be award winners. Recently winning PRCA South West Small PR Agency of the year and the national The Drum Recommends award for Best PR Consultancy (2018 and 2019), we are keen to hear from people that share our passion for first rate client service and want the opportunity to build these skills as part of a supportive, friendly and happy team!
You are likely to be an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive at a PR agency keen to progress your career in a supportive, dynamic agency which can help you achieve your ambitions.
You may have experience in other areas of communications, but you will have a solid 18 months + years’ experience in trade, business-to-business or corporate PR, preferably in an agency setting.
You’ll have experience of the following:
• Writing media materials: press releases, articles, company backgrounders, case studies
• Media relations: building relationships with key client press outlets & placing content
• Research & analysis: monitoring industry trends, researching & applying to work
• Reporting & evaluation: producing client reports & evaluating against client KPIs
• Creativity & ideas: contributing to client campaigns and new business
• Presentations & reports: assisting with client presentations and reports
• Relationship building: collaborating confidently and enthusiastically with clients, colleagues and suppliers in meetings and day-to-day tasks
• Planning & time management: working to deadlines, organised & ability to multi-task, able to use own initiative
• Quality control & agency standards: producing accurate, good quality work with attention to detail
You’ll also have some experience of /or interest in:
• Integrated PR campaigns – combining editorial-led PR & social media/digital tactics
• Design & artwork – commissioning and briefing design & artwork for campaigns
• Networking events & client events – attending, organising, participating
The ideal applicant will also possess the following qualities, but also have a look at our AMBITIOUS Values and what makes us tick:
• Energetic, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
• Confidence, ability & drive to use own initiative
• Great interpersonal skills – natural relationship builder
• Team player – relishes collaborating with colleagues & clients
• Integrity – passionate about doing the right thing
• Accountable & committed
The role is full time and permanent. Based at AMBITIOUS’ office in Redland, Bristol (just off Whiteladies Road).
Here’s a summary of the benefits, but take a look at what we offer all employees via our Careers at AMBITIOUS page here.
- Salary: Competitive. Incentives and bonuses offered for new business leads you bring into the agency.
- Holiday: 25 days a year plus bank holidays, increasing with continued service. Competitive benefits package and flexible working hours.
- Also important: Literate in Word, PPT & Excel. Full driving license. Mac Air & mobile provided.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Liz Gadd. Email: [email protected]
Your covering letter should explain why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the team/business. We’d also love to see some examples of your work – tell us about campaigns that make you very proud of your achievements & why.
It would also be helpful to have the details of your current salary and package and your salary expectations.
If you’ve got questions before you apply, please email Liz Gadd on [email protected] or call her on 0117 301 8222.