Strategy and counsel, Messaging development, Earned media relations, Award entries, Content creation, Sponsorship amplification
Based in Bristol, Xledger is a cloud-based finance software provider for mid-market organisations.
Social responsibility is extremely important to the business. Xledger is driven by its ethos and wants to be recognised for these behaviours. Its community and charitable efforts are based on its commitment to be inclusive, to help drive opportunities for all and to support the elevation of Bristol as a dynamic and exciting place on the map.
Xledger plays a positive, supportive, and leading role in its local community as a key sponsor of Bristol Sport.
The partnership allows Xledger to invest in and support local people, recognising the impact and influence that sport has on the breaking down of social boundaries and inequalities. Xledger’s support for this organisation has only increased during the pandemic with principle sponsorship of Bristol Bears Academy, and Bear in Mind.
Our brief was to help Xledger in delivering a social impact communications strategy to rightfully position the business as not only a leading cloud-based finance software provider but a top employer and active participant in the community, heavily invested in making a positive impact in the region.
- Provide counsel and development of key messaging to support Xledger’s social impact communications strategy.
- Strategic PR plans and asset creation, and working in collaboration with third-party organisations like Bristol Sport to drive media relations activity.
- Identify and secure comment, interview, and profile opportunities for senior management within the regional, vertical, business and trade press.
- Extensive awards programme to achieve industry and regional recognition as a leading employer, driven by its ‘cultural compass’ across three principle areas: people, community, and the environment.
- 20+ pieces of top tier media coverage secured across regional and business titles around Xledger’s sponsorship and social impact initiatives, as well as industry thought leadership.
- Employer of the Year award wins at both the Business Leader Awards and Bristol Live Awards.