“AMBITIOUS is a pragmatic agency who are innovative and supportive; they just know what needs to be done and lead us in the right way. They just get it! … ”
Carl Wootten, PROCORRE
Strategy & Counsel, Media Relations, Social Media
Procorre is a next generation management consultancy. Founded by entrepreneurs with a desire to challenge the industry status quo, Procorre Consultants are hand-picked for their established expertise and unbeatable track record in their chosen sectors. Currently, over a thousand Procorre Consultants work around the world on projects for some of the world’s largest banks, multi-nationals and global conglomerates.
As a growing business with offices in Bristol, Geneva and Singapore, Procorre realised to support the future development of its business it needed to build its profile within the industry and also promote its CEO, Anne O’Donnell, as a business luminary.
Working with Procorre board members and the in-house marketing team, AMBITIOUS undertook a strategy & messaging workshop to develop Procorre’s proposition and put in place a fully integrated profile-raising plan.
The strategy was to put in place a comprehensive PR and social media programme to build regional profile, which would then act as a catalyst to gain national exposure for Procorre.
The plan included three core campaign streams:
- CEO Profile Raising – Maximising Procorre’s support of the ‘Voice & Vote’ book, launched alongside the ‘Voice & Vote’ exhibition in Westminster to celebrate 100 years of women being given the right to vote in the UK. This also provided a springboard to build CEO Anne O’ Donnell’s presence within the Southwest, with placement on panel event discussions and press insight and commentary opportunities on wider business issues, including Brexit and equality for women.
- Procorre100 – Following the success of Anne’s involvement in ‘Voice & Vote’, an initiative created by AMBITIOUS to recruit 100 women in 100 business days into Procorre’s consultants’ network was launched – putting a stake in the ground for equality across the industry and continuing the dialogue with key press.
- Industry Thought Leadership – Utilising Procorre specialists to create industry articles and insight for placement within trade publications across Procorre’s areas of specialism, such as medical device compliancy.
Starting local to go global
- Blanket coverage around the launch of ‘Voice & Vote’ and the Procorre100 campaign within the business pages of key regional press including The Bristol Post, Business Insider, Western Daily Press & South West Business.
- Capitalising on this local momentum, Anne was invited to be a panellist at the Regional Brexit Assembly event, hosted by the Bristol Post.
Hitting the national stage
- As a result of regional PR exposure, Anne was invited to represent the Bristol business community as part of BBC Newsnight’s Brexit coverage.
- ITV News, keen to capitalise on Procorre’s growing presence as a leading business in the City, interviewed Procorre directors & staff as part of a feature on commuter working habits.
- The World Business Report on the BBC World Service invited Anne onto the programme to talk about the Procorre100 campaign and equality in the workplace.
- To date, media coverage has had an audience reach of over 6,500,000 people.
A fully integrated campaign
- Social media has been critical to the success of the profile raising campaign. Through a sustained uplift in activity across Twitter and Linkedin, Procorre now has over 7,000 followers and has achieved above industry average engagement levels.
- In total, we’ve achieved over 600 clickthrough’s to the Procorre website & over 200,000 social media impressions.