Following a rebrand from Access to Music to Access Creative College, the campaign needed to deliver on a number of project criteria, including:
- Put Access Creative College on the creative industries map in Bristol
- Secure a minimum number of student sign ups
- Raise the college’s profile to help deliver student recruitment, connectivity with the creative industry & engage strategic partners for its future success
- Showcase the Access Creative College campus whilst under development and present an attractive proposition, so more students benefit from its expertise and experience in helping with future employment prospects and for the college to be viewed as a strong vocational path to Higher Education
- Identify & engage a minimum of ten creative industry leaders & innovators – to support credibility, collaborate on projects, teach, & mentor students
From our experience of working within the education sector we understood many of the challenges faced in presenting creative industries as a career choice. Specifically that it is often seen as ‘second choice’ or as a ‘back-up’ for students who were unsuccessful in gaining qualifications for more academic subjects. And, not fully understood by parents and careers as a high growth sector with employment. We needed to address this and build credibility by showcasing successful employer partners.