Our approach was to develop an integrated communications plan, following a review of brand messages, product offering, channels and competitor landscape.
Working with the marketing and senior leadership teams, we developed a content and engagement strategy based around developing an authoritative and experienced tone of voice.
Building a programme of thought leadership content around the ASDAN senior leadership team we proactively secured earned media coverage and editorial features in education press.
Campaign delivery also included:
- Mentoring the internal marketing team including delivery of tailored workshops
- Outsourced PR and content provision
- Editing and proofing content
- Monitoring and recommending ways to improve SEO
- Creating a framework to launch new qualifications and courses
- Creating and delivering a plan to support ASDAN’s presence at events and exhibitions including securing speaker slots and maximising through social media
- Creating video content to support speaker opportunities and social media channels
- Creating content including blogs, LinkedIn posts and a Trustee recruitment pack
- Social media planning, support and training including a LinkedIn programme for the sales, client service and marketing teams, content, measurement
- Identifying opportunities with new and existing stakeholders and partners including securing guest blog articles
- Internal communications support
- Counsel: Regular counsel and support for business challenges faced by the ASDAN team