From working with world leading private hospitals, healthcare staff providers, care and nursing homes to manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceutical products, the AMBITIOUS team has extensive experience of working within the healthcare sector.
We are strategic thinkers with an in-depth market knowledge of the healthcare sector. This we harness with our integrated communications services to deliver valuable services and efficient solutions that deliver both results and commercial success to our healthcare clients.
We work with healthcare businesses on a regional, national and global scale. And, our track record over the past six years means we’re able to mobilise and scale up – from event support to delivering pages of content for a healthcare website digital transformation project.
Our client experience includes HCA Healthcare, Newcross Healthcare, Accord Pharmaceutical, The Guinness Partnership and Abbeyfield Care & Housing.
We deliver a wide range of communications services including:
- Case studies
- Campaign development and implementation
- Communications strategy and planning
- Content creation – blogs, fact sheets, opinion articles
- Corporate copywriting including experience of working with platforms such as GatherContent
- Communications training
- Crisis and issues management
- Digital PR for SEO
- Event creation and management
- Media and influencer relations
- Press Office support
- Social media marketing and management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Thought leadership and personal brand PR for c-suite executives
- Video content
Spirited crowd at the #spendingreview at @BizSpaceBristol. Hosted by @emmaljones founder and CEO of @e_nation who is collecting feedback from small businesses to feed back to @trussliz and treasury department. #ENmember twitter.com/e_nation/statu…
Great news to take us into the Easter break: We've been shortlisted in the #PRCADAREAwards in four different categories! Great to see our work with @Access_Creative @Dickies @Procorre recognised - fingers crossed for the ceremony on 13th June! buff.ly/2GxQmRX @PRCA_UK pic.twitter.com/48QNUuVZ3D