Employee engagement is now regarded as an equally important part of the communications strategy as engaging external audiences.
Creating advocates of your employees drives a number of business outcomes, including financial success, an enhanced customer experience, a high-performance culture, and improved talent attraction and retention.
We can help your business with:
- Communication and engagement during mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs, workforce reductions and other significant change
- Retention and recruitment of employees
- Major milestone and anniversary celebrations
- Employee involvement in sponsorships
- Designing communications functions
- Internal communications audits
- Introduction of new workforce tools and employee branding campaigns
- Social engagement, including content creation and amplification
- Visual content creation
- Leadership communication and storytelling training
- Culture and behaviour change planning
- Measurement and insights
WHO WE’RE BEST FOR
We enjoy helping businesses with big ambitions and cover a number of high growth sectors from food to finance.
Working with the likes of Reygar Marine Engineering, Origin Workspace, Fundsurfer.com, Solverboard and HOUNDWORTHY we are never short of inspiration!
From recruitment, law and management consultancy to financial services and professional trade bodies we enjoy turning industry jargon and complex communications challenges into engaging messages and valuable content marketing that deliver real impact and results.
Our work for businesses like Barcan+Kirby, ICAEW, Mowbray Woodwards, Tinderbox Working Capital and Fundsurfer.com includes communications strategy, brand PR, content planning, event management, social media marketing and stakeholder engagement.