As part of the content marketing framework that supports your marketing activity, white papers can be an extremely powerful way to inform and engage target audiences. Essentially white paper content is a written report that examines a specific subject or issue in depth, presents useful research and positions businesses, brands and individuals as thought leaders and problem solvers.
Corporate businesses, organisations and B2B brands can gain a number of benefits from publishing their own authoritative white paper content which can be repurposed across a number of channels including:
- A website download – downloads of white paper content from your website or another online channel are typically offered in exchange for an email address, enabling your business to capture more sales leads
- Shared on social media channels through posts and boosted content
- Used as content for shaping interesting topics for speaker opportunities such as webinars or events
- A white paper shows you to be knowledgeable, authoritative and serious about your subject matter
- It provides a strong hook for securing earned media coverage and backlinks
- White papers can provide a powerful platform to launch a wider marketing communications campaign
Can we help you with white paper content?
AMBITIOUS has a wealth of experience in researching, developing, writing and promoting white papers and a proven track record of helping clients achieve a growth in leads and successful media coverage from white paper launches.
Find out how we worked with law firm Barcan+Kirby to create the Citizen 2025 white paper as part of a wider integrated marketing campaign.
“It has been a pleasure to work with the AMBITIOUS team. Thank you for all your assistance in our decommissioning and digital transformation project.”
“Ambitious provided thoughtful guidance throughout the planning stages and it was incredibly helpful to have a face-to-face discussion about plans for content. The team was sensitive to the needs of the demographic we were trying to reach and the production turn-around time was excellent given the short window of time we had available.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”