Video is a powerful marketing tool and video production should certainly be part of your marketing mix. Research shows that 81% of businesses now use video for marketing and 97% of marketers say that videos help customers understand products.
We appreciate that video production and creating watchable videos can be complicated, costly and time consuming for some businesses, which is why many clients turn to us at AMBITIOUS to help.
Commissioning video content can be a significant investment, but its versatile format offers many opportunities to engage with your target audience in ways that other types of content can’t.
Our highly experienced videographers and editors can create a range of video content designed to engage with your key audiences across a wide range of platforms from websites and social media channels to events and exhibitions :
- Interviews and behind the scenes videos to showcase expertise and give your audience a glimpse into the real people, stories and events behind your business
- Explainer style videos to help educate your customers or suppliers about your products or your subject area and position you as in-the-know. This format of video content is also a great aid for staff training, such as updates on health and safety procedures or new product features
- Product reviews and demos to help reduce customer services enquiries and to sell your products
- Live videos to stream on your social accounts and give your audience a chance to engage with you in real time
- Social short videos for promoting products and services on shared media platforms or used as part of a paid social media campaign
Find out more about the type of videos we can create for your business by visiting our vimeo channel or learn more about how we helped the University of Bristol with their student recruitment campaign by producing a series of social shorts.
“It has been a pleasure to work with the AMBITIOUS team. Thank you for all your assistance in our decommissioning and digital transformation project.”
“Ambitious provided thoughtful guidance throughout the planning stages and it was incredibly helpful to have a face-to-face discussion about plans for content. The team was sensitive to the needs of the demographic we were trying to reach and the production turn-around time was excellent given the short window of time we had available.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”