Case study writing is an effective way to showcase your business success and give your organisation a recognised format to catalogue the people, services, products and projects that make it excel.
As a B2B marketing asset and a form of content that can be repurposed across a broad range of channels, a well written case study aims to tell an engaging story about a real customer or market sector, be consumed in a reader friendly format that makes clear how your company solved a customer challenge or problem and ‘most importantly’ validates your business, product or services by providing a third party endorsement.
Valuable for sales and marketing teams, HR and many other company departments, case studies can be used to:
- Profile key staff, trustees and investors
- Catalogue clients, brands, services, products and projects
- Showcase problem solving featuring an industry challenge and a successful solution using your product or service
- Post on your website to help support SEO and showcase example of your products, services and work in action
- Create videos and client testimonials from case studies
- Share in a customer newsletter – providing accounts and testimonials from existing customers
- Provide great content for presentations and speaker opportunities
- Support trade shows – for visitor hand outs and exhibition displays
- Use case studies as a reference in press releases and editorial features to highlight how your products and services were used by customers
Our dedicated case study writing team will help identify which case study subjects will provide the most compelling content. Then, we set about gathering information to develop a good story angle that weaves in essential information and statistics. This fact finding process includes interviewing your customers, employees, suppliers and other stakeholders with open ended questions to ensure we capture the best quotes about you from a third party perspective.
We then map out the case study content, making sure the copy is optimised for its relevant platforms and SEO. Our strategic approach is always to ensure case studies are well used across your owned channels and as a tool to gain earned media coverage or for supporting events and exhibitions you are taking part in.
“It has been a pleasure to work with the AMBITIOUS team. Thank you for all your assistance in our decommissioning and digital transformation project.”
“Ambitious provided thoughtful guidance throughout the planning stages and it was incredibly helpful to have a face-to-face discussion about plans for content. The team was sensitive to the needs of the demographic we were trying to reach and the production turn-around time was excellent given the short window of time we had available.”
“Ambitious delivered a well-structured and thorough social media training session and content with our Heads of Department and Creative Directors. They presented best practice advice and industry relevant examples to demonstrate how our team could build their personal brands, showcase their skills and generate valuable connections. The team came away inspired and motivated, and we’ve been enjoying watching them put the tips into action.”
We deliver award winning campaigns for our clients. Crowned Best PR Agency at The Drum’s RAR Awards 2018, 2019 and 2020, the national award based on client ratings, it’s fair to say that we deliver results against our PR plans and client campaigns.
Our focus is corporate and business-to-business communications. It’s our strength: it’s what we do best. If you think our PR agency can help your business or brand grow, then please get in touch by phone 0117 905 1177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org