AMBITIOUS provides a range of in-house communications training. This can be offered as part of a client campaign or as a skills development programme for client teams.
Your employees may need training support with particular areas of PR, communications, marketing and social media to help them develop new skills or enhance their current knowledge. And, our training can be delivered onsite or offsite depending on individual staff requirements.
Our range of courses are all tailored to the needs of the client and include a range of practical workshops, seminars and 1-2-1 coaching that run for either half day or full day sessions.
The types of workshops and 1-2-1 coaching we deliver includes:
- Media Training
- Social Media Training
- Link Building Through Digital PR
- Pitching To Digital Press
- Building a Media Relations Strategy
- Social Media Strategy – Is It Right For Your Business?
- Content Marketing – Building An Annual Calendar To Suit Your Business
- SEO For Business
- SEO Copywriting
- Email Marketing Using MailChimp
- Social Media Advertising To Support Your Business
- Using LinkedIn – Basics for Business
- Social Selling on LinkedIn For Sales & Marketing Teams
WHO WE’RE BEST FOR
We enjoy helping businesses with big ambitions and cover a number of high growth sectors from food to finance.
Working with the likes of Reygar Marine Engineering, Origin Workspace, Fundsurfer.com, Solverboard and HOUNDWORTHY we are never short of inspiration!
From recruitment, law and management consultancy to financial services and professional trade bodies we enjoy turning industry jargon and complex communications challenges into engaging messages and valuable content marketing that deliver real impact and results.
Our work for businesses like Barcan+Kirby, ICAEW, Mowbray Woodwards, Tinderbox Working Capital and Fundsurfer.com includes communications strategy, brand PR, content planning, event management, social media marketing and stakeholder engagement.