We understand how corporate reputations are built and we know that they need to be carefully managed through deliberate corporate reputation management to ensure that they stay positive. For businesses, a positive reputation creates a loyal customer base, a happier workforce and helps to strengthen internal and external relationships.
In the digital world we all live in, the use of online search and the impact of social media upon the corporate landscape in particular has made it easier than ever for disgruntled employees, customers and suppliers to share negative comments, reviews and news at the click of a post – creating significant risk for businesses who are not prepared.
Every business should have a plan in place for when negative news, reviews or posts happen. And because dealing with corporate negativity can put a lot of extra pressure on in-house resource, we help many clients with both planning and corporate reputation campaign activation.
Our corporate reputation management services include:
- Online reputation management: outranking negative comments and reviews by creating engaging content that is shared across earned, owned and shared media channels, helping to push negative messages down the pages of Google.
- Internal communications audit: identify what’s working well, whether messages are clear and how effective they are. We’ll then put in place steps to fill in any gaps. When a business maintains clear and effective communication with employees and stakeholders, it makes it easier to work towards one shared goal.
- Stakeholder mapping: identify each of your audiences; whether it be individual employees, groups or other organisations that have a vested interest in your business.
- Crisis management: monitor and identify possible reputation threats and put in place remedies to mitigate any effects.
- Influencer programmes: working with influencers and influential networks to create tailored campaigns and messages that help you showcase third party endorsements and remedy stakeholder challenges.
“Ambitious have supported my organisation to flourish. First class service all the time. A fantastic team!”
“We help Bft to generate additional value from their current marketing to build profile with their target installer community. What’s more, we have developed a strategy to address specific sectors by joining the discussion on access control issues in the current climate across leisure, hotels and facilities management.”
“Cherry enjoys working with AMBITIOUS and the name rings true but does not reflect the high level of innovation, care and professionalism that they bring to our team.”