After a year of significant growth and £1million turnover in sight in 2022, AMBITIOUS PR is looking for a PR Associate Director to help drive our ambitions to double the size of our PR business over the next three years.
Become our next AMBITIOUS PR Associate Director
A leading independent PR agency where corporate and B2B communications are our strength, this is an opportunity to take on a role that includes joining the senior management team & significantly contributing to shaping not only our future but yours too.
This is a new role within the agency & we’re looking for an experienced individual (preferably with a background in corporate and b2b PR) who not only shares our agency values but someone who is motivated by delivering exemplary client work, converting new business opportunities & developing commercial ideas to support the growth of the business, client base and the team.
We’re a team of 17, and an owner/managed business focused on cooperation and collaboration rather than hierarchy. We’ve solid operational and financial support within the business and practice good corporate governance. We have very low staff turnover and very low client turnover.
We’re constantly investing in our offer with recent hires to support growth in ESG communications, digital communications and media specialist hire to adapt to the changing media landscape.
More about our PR Associate Director
Commercially shrewd, you’ll take a lead in team utilisation, ensuring the team functions effectively, clients are provided with the best possible service whilst working towards agency revenue and profitability goals.
Working in partnership with the Client Services Director, who leads on client service standards, best agency practice & resource planning, you’ll be part of a newly formed senior management team.
More about you:
- Track record of leading and managing B2B and corporate PR client accounts and client teams within an agency, building strong relationships with clients and directing teams and individuals to produce excellent work and successful campaigns,
- Real interest in business and its impact in the world including political agenda,
- Commercial confidence with experience to identify and drive opportunities with clients
- Strategic thinker with a track record of understanding business planning and goals, communications strategy, delivery and evaluation
- Motivated by shaping creative ideas for clients and developing innovative communications solutions to solve problems
- Strong presentation skills and experience being involved in new business pitching – from identifying opportunities to developing proposals and running team pitches
- Experience in being a day-to-day lead for clients, with a track record of providing strategic counsel
- Skilled in PR and communications including complex copywriting, media materials, key message documents, pitches, social media content, etc
Check out your benefits
Amazing benefits, very competitive salary, loads of opportunity for progression and personal development, coupled with the chance to work for one of the leading agencies in the area with superb leadership and an exciting future….apply today for an immediate interview with our recruiter Liz Gadd at Moxie and Mettle.
Reference: LG – 696