It’s been non-stop here at AMBITIOUS in 2021! It’s been 12 months of growth and development, both in the team and with our brilliant clients, so let’s share some of the good stuff with you…
You might have noticed that the AMBITIOUS brand evolved this year, reflecting our service offer and extended team.
We now centre around our three principles:
Understanding your business, market and measures of success, we’ll create a strategy to take you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Our team of writers, PR experts and social media technicians will make sure you shine brightest in front of those you need to influence.
Backed with data and analytics, we’ll ultimately deliver reach, engagement, credibility and education, supporting you in meeting your business goals.
Why change? We’re a multi-award-winning specialist in corporate and B2B comms at a national level. We’ve led regional, national and sector campaigns that have beaten set KPIs by huge amounts. Our track record speaks for itself. That’s why so many of our clients choose to work with us again and again.
We won PR Agency of the Year at The Drum Recommends AGAIN. This was the fourth time in a row for our work with our clients. This is a unique award as it’s down to clients rating agency work. It means so much that our clients have such great experiences working with us and that we get them the great results they deserve. We also won best Digital Content Strategy/Creation in 2021, a new award for us that recognises our digital success with clients.
Drop us a line if you’d like to discuss how we can help you with PR [email protected].
AMBITIOUS is growing
We’re excited to welcome so many fab new people to the A-Team in 2021. Roll call:
- Liam, senior PR consultant with a strong background in award-winning integrated campaigns.
- Katy, senior PR consultant with a focus on sustainability and experience in strategic communications and PR.
- Rob, a media relations specialist with extensive experience in leading national and regional newspaper journalism, agency and national charity PR.
- Joe, a digital comms specialist who knows how to present a brand online that gets attention from the audience and Google
- Simon, a PR consultant with an extensive background in social media, campaign management, and delivering great PR tactics.
- Claire, digital comms manager who is helping the AMBITIOUS brand grow.
- Emma, our apprentice who has been supporting the team on research, social media, content and SEO for the past year.
- Sandra, our finance manager who has been working to strengthen operations.
- Jo, our finance administrator who is supporting Sandra on our operations.
Our skillset and offerings have broadened to ensure we can continue to deliver excellent work and services to our clients’ growing needs.
Working with AMBITIOUS clients
This year has seen our clients grow and strengthen their reputations on and offline and we are incredibly proud to be part of making that happen. Check out examples of our great work here.
Livi needed to build its online platform with symptom and treatment content to support the needs of patients looking for support with medical concerns online.
“Ambitious PR have been efficient, delivering on time, on brief and at a high quality.”
Shannon Ford, Kry International
Barwood came to AMBITIOUS seeking support to boost its profile through media coverage that reaches investors, agents and landowners.
“By generating a pipeline of news to the market, and gaining coverage in channels investors, agents and landowners, we have been able to keep Barwood Capital front of mind with their target audiences.”
Helen Embleton, AMBITIOUS PR
Clink Clink was undergoing a rebrand, developing a fresh new identity that would better represent its expertise and engage key audiences. AMBITIOUS was tasked with creating a piece of hero content to support the launch, a big idea around which the team could begin to amplify the new brand.
“Ambitious is an exceptional team of PR professionals who have provided a breath of fresh air to our Business. We’re looking forward to working with them to implement strategic campaigns over the coming year.”
Alex Pearn, Creative Director & Founder, Clink Clink
AMBITIOUS Community Chest
In 2021 we launched the AMBITIOUS Community Chest, where we give back to Bristol. We started by introducing a scheme where each month we donate to a charity chosen by a member of staff. This year we donated to fantastic charities that are working so hard with people across Bristol:
- New Siblands School in Thornbury
- Feed the Homeless Bristol
- Help Bristol’s Homeless
- Billy Chip
- Grand Appeal
Keep an eye out for our monthly nominated charities each month and we encourage you to support where you can too.
AMBITIOUS plans for 2022
We have big plans for 2022. AMBITIOUS continues to grow and develop our offerings to ensure we can provide a complete service to our customers around reputation management, both on- and offline.
On top of that, we’ve collaborated with Insider Media to ask business leaders what their plans are for 2022, from their pain points to where they’re planning to spend their PR and marketing budget. Top-line stats include:
- Over a third (35%) of respondents have increased their marketing spend over the past year
- Eight out of 10 (81%) of respondents focused on ensuring they are more recognisable to potential customers.
- 62% of the businesses we surveyed are building reputation and credibility through thought leadership activities.
For an in-depth look at how South West businesses PR and marketing activities in 2022, download your copy of our white paper here.
Phil Smith, Managing Director, Business West said:
“In the past 18 months, South West businesses have wrestled with a unique and complex set of challenges as a result of Brexit and the pandemic.
Whilst business impacts such as social distancing measures are temporary, labour shortages and inflationary pressures look set to continue (at least in the medium term) and could have a stymieing effect on our economic recovery.
As the government looks to recoup some of the £300bn+ that it spent during the pandemic, South West businesses will no doubt be anxious about potential tax hikes and rate increases.”
Book your free strategy planning call today and see how you can build your reputation at [email protected].