Finance Controller, 15 hours a week, flexible hours. £12 to £16 per hour
We’re growing and we’re looking for a number loving Financial Controller to join our team and help us keep our finances on track. We’ve got a great team, enviable client list and offer flexible working.
You’ll have great attention to detail, be willing to use your initiative and be able to work to deadlines.
This role is a Part Time and permanent with working hours spread across the working week. We also invite self-employed applicants who wish to add AMBITIOUS to their client list.
The role: Responsibilities & Duties:
- Produce monthly Management Accounts
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Maintain Control Accounts
- Take responsibility for the entire Accounts Payable & Receivable functions
- Credit Control
- Month-end journals – including Depreciation, Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce forecasts and maintain cashflow
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business
What we’re looking for: Qualifications & Skills
- Previous accounts experience is essential, QBE or part-qualified
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Outlook & accounts software, preferably Kashflow & Synergist
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn, challenge and embrace change
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, solve problems
What we offer: Benefits
- Flexible working hours (15 hours a week)
- Offer of remote working
- £12 to £16 per hour, subject to experience
- Friendly team environment
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, we also invite self-employed applicants who wish to add AMBITIOUS to their client list.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a CV and a covering note telling us a bit about yourself to: Lis Anderson, Director – email@example.com
We will be planning to shortlist suitable candidates for interview with a view to appointing in March 2019.