Running a business and looking to generate media coverage? Then, you may want to join AMBITIOUS Director Sarah Woodhouse and a journalist panel to pick up some top tips to help your business.
Being hosted by Enterprise Nation and taking place at DeskLodge on Tuesday 19th June, here’s more details of who’s involved, the great panel line up and where to book your tickets:
What’s the business story?
If you’re a small business fighting for media recognition for the incredible stuff you do, there are some really simple steps to take to get noticed.
Join the Enterprise Nation community alongside top journalists to understand how to pitch your story and raise profile!
Plus you’ll enjoy a glass of wine on us.
The event will be chaired by Enterprise Nation head of content, Dan Martin. And, journalists and PR experts on the panel include:
- Dimitri Houtart, BBC Radio 4 rural affairs & environment editor & former current affairs editor at BBC West, @DimitriHoutart
- Gavin Thompson, editor, Western Daily Press & Bath Chronicle, @gavin_thompson1
- Robert Buckland, editor and director, Bristol Business News @BristolBizNews
- Geraint Evans, editor, Tech Spark, @ger_evs
- Sarah Woodhouse, director, AMBITIOUS PR @SJWoodhouse
To book, head to Eventbrite
About Enterprise Nation
We know that starting a business comes with a tough job description. That’s why we created Enterprise Nation, the UK’s most active small business network.
Enterprise Nation membership gives you access to exclusive opportunities to grow your business and can connect you with over 70,000 entrepreneurs and business experts who can help. Membership is just £10 a month and you can cancel at any time. By selecting the ‘plus membership’ ticket, you’ll automatically get 25% off this event too!
You can find out more about the media and influencer relations work we do at AMBITIOUS, within our services. Here’s the link