MEDIA, INFLUENCER & BLOGGER RELATIONS
Media, influencer and blogger relations are the backbone of PR activity and important channels through which to drive awareness, influence audiences and create a call to action.
Mutual respect and a team track record of delivering topical, high quality angles and content helps us to maintain trusted relationships with media, influencers and bloggers. We ‘get’ what they need, value their advocacy and always deliver well-produced material on time that supports the demands of their publication, programme or channel.
The resulting third-party endorsement delivers valuable credibility to a business, brand, CEO and heavily supports SEO.
Our services include:
- Developing stories and news angles bespoke to each channel
- Drafting press releases
- Drafting bylined articles
- Drafting topical comments
- Case study placement and feature opportunity tracking
- Pitching into journalists and bloggers
- Media events – briefings, roundtables, launches
- Media outreach, issues tracking and response to topical news
- Feature writing and editorial copywriting
- Press office and news management
- Photography and multimedia press assets
- Proactive media outreach and rapid response to breaking news
- Issues and crisis management
WHO WE’RE BEST FOR
We enjoy helping businesses with big ambitions and cover a number of high growth sectors from food to finance.
Working with the likes of Reygar Marine Engineering, Origin Workspace, Fundsurfer.com, Solverboard and HOUNDWORTHY we are never short of inspiration!
From recruitment, law and management consultancy to financial services and professional trade bodies we enjoy turning industry jargon and complex communications challenges into engaging messages and valuable content marketing that deliver real impact and results.
Our work for businesses like Barcan+Kirby, ICAEW, Mowbray Woodwards, Tinderbox Working Capital and Fundsurfer.com includes communications strategy, brand PR, content planning, event management, social media marketing and stakeholder engagement.