MEDIA, INFLUENCER & BLOGGER RELATIONS
Media, influencer and blogger relations are the backbone of PR activity and important channels through which to drive awareness, influence audiences and create a call to action.
Mutual respect and a team track record of delivering topical, high quality angles and content helps us to maintain trusted relationships with media, influencers and bloggers. We ‘get’ what they need, value their advocacy and always deliver well-produced material on time that supports the demands of their publication, programme or channel.
The resulting third-party endorsement delivers valuable credibility to a business, brand, CEO and heavily supports SEO.
Our services include:
- Developing stories and news angles bespoke to each channel
- Drafting press releases
- Drafting bylined articles
- Drafting topical comments
- Case study placement and feature opportunity tracking
- Pitching into journalists and bloggers
- Media events – briefings, roundtables, launches
- Media outreach, issues tracking and response to topical news
- Feature writing and editorial copywriting
- Press office and news management
- Photography and multimedia press assets
- Proactive media outreach and rapid response to breaking news
- Issues and crisis management
WHO WE’RE BEST FOR
FAST GROWTH & FUNDED
We enjoy helping ambitious businesses with their communications challenges and cover high growth sectors from tech to food to business services.
From first stage funding to driving market share and exit, we develop PR strategies that shape business stories and deliver robust content marketing campaigns to engage target audiences. Working with the likes of Women Outside the Box, Fundsurfer.com, neighbourly.com and HOUNDWORTHY we are never short of inspiration.
From alternative finance and legal practice to management consultancy and financial services we enjoy turning industry jargon and complex communications challenges into engaging messages and valuable content marketing that deliver real impact and results.
Our work for businesses like Inspira UK, Barcan+Kirby, Mowbray Woodwards, Tinderbox Working Capital and Fundsurfer.com includes strategy and positioning, content planning, social media marketing and stakeholder engagement.