Employee engagement is now regarded as an equally important part of the communications strategy as engaging external audiences.
Creating advocates of your employees drives a number of business outcomes, including financial success, an enhanced customer experience, a high-performance culture, and improved talent attraction and retention.
We can help your business with:
- Communication and engagement during mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs, workforce reductions and other significant change
- Retention and recruitment of employees
- Major milestone and anniversary celebrations
- Employee involvement in sponsorships
- Designing communications functions
- Internal communications audits
- Introduction of new workforce tools and employee branding campaigns
- Social engagement, including content creation and amplification
- Visual content creation
- Leadership communication and storytelling training
- Culture and behaviour change planning
- Measurement and insights
WHO WE’RE BEST FOR
FAST GROWTH & FUNDED
We enjoy helping ambitious businesses with their communications challenges and cover high growth sectors from tech to food to business services.
From first stage funding to driving market share and exit, we develop PR strategies that shape business stories and deliver robust content marketing campaigns to engage target audiences. Working with the likes of Women Outside the Box, Fundsurfer.com, neighbourly.com and HOUNDWORTHY we are never short of inspiration.
From alternative finance and legal practice to management consultancy and financial services we enjoy turning industry jargon and complex communications challenges into engaging messages and valuable content marketing that deliver real impact and results.
Our work for businesses like Inspira UK, Barcan+Kirby, Mowbray Woodwards, Tinderbox Working Capital and Fundsurfer.com includes strategy and positioning, content planning, social media marketing and stakeholder engagement.